Synology released DSM 5.2-5565 Update 1
- Fixed an issue where users could fail to join domain when the domain admin account contains specific characters.
- Improved the compatibility with USB devices.
- Fixed a security vulnerability to prevent cross-site scripting attacks (XSS).
- Upgraded PHP to 5.5.25 to address multiple security vulnerabilities (CVE-2006-7243, CVE-2015-4021, CVE-2015-4022, CVE-2015-4024, CVE-2015-4025, CVE-2015-4026).
- Improved the compatibility with 3rd party DTV applications.
- Fixed an issue where SSD cache volume information may not be displayed correctly in Resource Monitor.
- Fixed an issue where users with guest accounts would be unable to create new files or folders via SMB protocol.
You can install this update through the ‘Control Panel‘.