XPEnoboot with support DSM 5.1-5055 released!
Now you can update DSM to 5.1-5055!
Download XPEnoboot 5.1-5055.1
DSM 5.1-5055.1 (Only vs XPEnoboot 5.1-5055.1)
Changes in version 5.1-5055.1
- Made compatible with DSM 5.1-5055.
Changes in version 5.1-5022.3
- Fixed (SHR) hard disk expansion
- Added 3Ware SAS / SATA-RAID drive modules
- Added Mellanox 10G NIC driver
- Added Brocade 10G NIC driver
- Added firmware for BCM NetXtreme II (10gigE)
- Added some USB HCD drivers
- Enabled CPUfreq and Powernow-k8 modules
- Updated tg3 driver
Changes in version 5.1-5022.2
- Fixed SCSI issues and added SCSI support for Hyper-V and VMWare.
- Fixed LSI Controller issues (If you have a problem, please add parameter “rmmod=ata_piix” in Syslinux boot line)
- Added parameter for reset user password
(e.g., if you want to reset password for user “admin”, you can manually add parameter “resetuser=admin” in Syslinux boot line. The password will be empty after boot.
- In Hyper-V link speed will display 10/100Mbps but it’s 1000Mbps.
Changes in version 5.1-5022.1
- Fixed volumes, widgets, apps and other services not responding (“Time Bomb”)
- Added support for BCM5720 network card for HP Microserver Gen8.
Changes in version 5.1-5022.0
- Based on Synology model 3615xs.
- SHR suppport.
- Scriptless upgrading to minor updates (SED not required).
- Added syslinux for all boot images.
- New drivers for Intel and Broadcom ethernet devices.
- Many code changes.
- SCSI NOT working at the moment. This will be fixed in upcoming release.
- After upgrading the following message is shown, [syslog-acc] could not start. This is due to log center not starting correctly. You can go to log center and enable incoming and outgoing logs. Then disable them if you’re not using logging feature.